We are looking for Host Studio’s who want to bring new and exciting programs to their facilities. We look forwards to hearing from you and setting a date, see below for more information.
- There is no fee to host a bootybarre Instructor Training Course.
- All participants will register for the course through thebootybarre.com, not the host facility.
- There is no monthly fee to use the trademarked bootybarre name, logo, and photos. Only certified bootybarre instructors with current certificates are allowed to teach bootybarre classes.
- All instructor trainings are scheduled a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks in advance to have enough time to promote the course.
- As the Host facility, we ask that you assist us to market the course with local and regional contacts. We will provide you with all marketing materials.
- A minimum of 10 registered people are required for a Module One & Two (two days) certification course to proceed. With 10 registered students the host receives a free spot in the course. If the host and BB decides to proceed with a course that has less than 10 people registered, no free spot will be provided.
- Host studio must be equipped with ballet barres (floor or wall mounted), sponge balls (~6 inches), 3-5 lbs hand weights and 7 feet of green Theraband per client/instructor (or equivalent strength exercise band).
- bootybarre will provide merchandise for sale at the day of the event at discounted prices and accept cash and all major credit cards.
- bootybarre reserves the right to cancel a course up to 7 days prior to scheduled date due to low registration and is not responsible for any lost travel expenses.
- bootybarre instructor trainings qualify for AFAA, ACE, REPS and PMA CEC’s
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and please include your studio location and number you can be reached at.